Biome + cleansing comfort balm
A skin-nurturing cleansing balm with certified microbiome friendly squalene melts away makeup, dirt and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and hydrated.
Combining the softness of a cream with the slip of a cleansing oil, this skin-nurturing cleansing balm gently dissolves the day, creating a super-soft, hydrated canvas for serious skincare. With microbiome-friendly fermented squalene derived from 100 percent sugarcane, it helps to optimize the skin’s protective barrier, melting away makeup, sunscreen and impurities without stripping or leaving skin with a tight feeling. It gently replenishes and soothes, putting essential moisture back into the skin to support a healthy moisture barrier. Nourishing plant oils release a burst of moisture to comfort dry skin. It’s a complete but non-stripping deep cleanse boosted with nourishing, naturally derived benefits to create the perfect prep step for your skincare routine.
Suitable for all skin types.
This product is formulated without parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, artificial fragrances, synthetic dyes or animal testing. Certified animal-test free by PETA. Made from 95% natural-origin ingredients.
This product is produced in a LEED-certified, carbon-neutral facility with water filtered using solar power. It is packaged in an 85% sugarcane bio-resin tube and a box made from FSC-certified recycled paper.
• Hybrid oil-crème texture softens skin and melts away oil, dirt and impurities with ease
• Skin-nurturing formula leaves skin soft and hydrated
• Perfect as a pre-cleanse to remove long-wear makeup
• Microbiome-friendly squalene from sugarcane moisturizes the skin and helps to support a healthy skin barrier
• Nourishing plant oils release a burst of moisture to comfort dry skin
• Ashwagandha, an adaptogenic plant, helps to reduce moisture loss and leave skin with a healthy glow
• Biorius Natural Certified
• Animal test-free certified by PETA
• Certified Vegan by The Vegan Society
HOW TO USE:
Apply to dry skin and massage for 1 minute. Tissue off or rinse with water.