What is Medical Micro Needling?
Medical-micro-needling is a therapeutic tool for the treatment of anti-aging, acne scarring, aged skin, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, pigmentation.
How does medical-micro-needling work?
Microneedling is ideal for non-surgical and non-ablative treatment of various skin conditions such as aging (wrinkles, stretching), scarring (acne, surgical), and hyperpigmentation.
Clinical studies have shown microneedling to be more effective than ablative treatments like laser resurfacing, dermabrasion, and chemical peel and just as effective as non-ablative treatments like IPL, CO2 laser, and Fraxel in stimulating collagen and elastin production to thicken the skin thereby erasing wrinkles and smoothing scars.
Our micro-needling lithium injector pen vibrates gently on the skin & very fine needles to injure the skin sufficiently enough to stimulate collagen/elastin production.
Resulting micro-channels also aid in infusing clinicare cosmeceuticals for greater penetration and increasing overall efficacy. Many clinical studies have proven that serum absorption is increased by as much as 1,000 times when applied with microneedling. Clinical studies have also shown that microneedling treatments are more consistent in increasing the thickness of the skin than other resurfacing treatments.
There are THREE major advantages for medical-micro-needling:
1. Microneedling is revolutionary. It does the same job that lasers and other ablative methods by increasing the production of collagen with no damage to the protective layer of the skin.
2. Microneedling is effective. In fact, at least just as effective as lasers, IPL, Thermage and other ‘machinebased’ treatments..
3. Microneedling is safe. “Non-surgical and non-ablative” means ‘forgiving’ and skin-friendly treatments. Patients experience little pain, very short downtime, and minimal risk for complications.
Why choose Medical Micro Needling?
Medical micro needling creates minimal dermal damage without the removal of the healthy epidermis, which happens with other resurfacing techniques. Because the epidermis is left intact, the healing period is rapid. The more collagen can be made consequently allowing natural collagenesis to occur.
Benefits of Medical Micro Needling:
– Fine lines and wrinkles are softened
– Skin is thickened, tightened and elasticity is restored
– Acne scarring and minor scarring are reduced
– Pigmentation marks are lightened
– Stretch marks are improved
– The disappearance of dilated blood vessels is encouraged